Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Growing a Baby

It is such a miracle and blessing to pregnant with baby number four. However, growing a baby is very tiring, especially when mommy gets behind on rest and sleep. The fatigue has really set in this week, but I know that the dust on the fan, and the piles of clean and dirty laundry and numerous other chores can wait because taking care of this little peanut and my three precious kiddos is about all I can handle. I have spent the morning resting in my bedroom with Dora, Handy Manny and Max and Ruby- I think Allison and Mason enjoyed my morning off, but I guess I must snap back to reality and life and leave my bedroom and eat and shower and take a reponsible role again. but I am going to remember to find more relaxing times and get to bed before midnight, it's better for everyone.

1 comment:

Followers